Easter Family Obstacle Fun 30th March
Time & Location
Tackle our obstacle course as a family! A great way to get fun & active with your kids
Walk, Jog or run around our 750m obstacle track set within our 11 acre site - your playground for the duration. Obstacles are not compulsory.
- Extended 3 hour session for the Easter holidays (limited to 60 persons for covid compliance)
- Recommended minimum age 5yrs
- At least 1 adult (18+) required to book and accompany children on the track (insurance stipulation).
- The Feeding Shed cafe is open - serving hot/cold drinks & snacks, perfect for warming up next to the fire pit.
Change of clothes and footwear recommended! - many people wear wellies this time of year!
A COVID SECURE OPERATION
Thrive Outdoor have carefully implemented measures to ensure full adherence to current Government guidance in line with other outdoor park/open space facilities run by local/County Councils and other outdoor operatives.
At this time we kindly stipulate the following from our customers:
- No more than a bubble of 6 persons allowed to book and use the course with no mixing amongst other bubbles - All parties to book in at reception upon arrival. Please do not arrive earlier than the time booked.
- Social distancing is observed and no more than one bubble occupying an obstacle at any one time
- If anyone develops symptoms prior to their booking - please notify us and we will re-schedule your session for another time.
- Make use of anti-bacterial gel on site
- Easter Family Obstacle Fun£5+£0.13 Service fee£5+£0.13 Service fee0£0