Sat, 01 May|
Wild Gym, Devereux Farm
Family Obstacle Fun 11:30am - 1pm 1st May
Time & Location
01 May 2021, 11:30 – 13:00 BST
Wild Gym, Devereux Farm, Walton Rd, Kirby le Soken, Frinton-on-Sea CO13 0DA, UK
Tackle our obstacle course as a family! A great way to get fun & active with your kids
Walk, Jog or run around our 750m obstacle track set within our 11 acre site - your playground for the duration. Obstacles are not compulsory.
- Every Saturday 9:30am-11am, 11:30am-1pm & 1:30pm-3pm
- Recommended minimum age 5yrs
- At least 1 adult (18+) required to book and accompany children on the track (insurance stipulation).
- The Feeding Shed cafe is open - serving hot/cold drinks & snacks, perfect for warming up next to the fire pit.
Change of clothes and footwear recommended! - many people wear wellies this time of year!
A COVID SECURE OPERATION
Thrive Outdoor have carefully implemented measures to ensure full adherence to current Government guidance in line with other outdoor park/open space facilities run by local/County Councils and other outdoor operatives.
At this time we kindly stipulate the following from our customers:
- No more than a bubble of 6 persons allowed to book and use the course with no mixing amongst other bubbles - All parties to book in at reception upon arrival. Please do not arrive earlier than the time booked.
- Social distancing is observed and no more than one bubble occupying an obstacle at any one time
- If anyone develops symptoms prior to their booking - please notify us and we will re-schedule your session for another time.
- Make use of anti-bacterial gel on site
Book your pass
Family Obstacle Fun